Make new business contacts
- Networking at Chamber events helps you to meet potential customers, clients and vendors. Through monthly meetings about education, economic development, business breakfasts and more. Chamber programs provide great opportunities to get to know new people and expand your prospect base.
Market your products and services
- Take advantage of the Chamber’s low-cost marketing opportunities to promote your brand through online services, social media, email marketing, event marketing, print and electronic advertising, and other opportunities for exposure available only to Chamber members. You’ll reach hundreds of business owners and executives eager to learn more about your products and services.
Invest in a growing economy
- When the Chamber assists companies that are relocating here or expanding their businesses, it means more jobs- and more customers for you. Your investment in the Chamber helps to market Horn Lake and promote quality growth.
Enhance your management skills
- Increase your company’s profitability and competitiveness by taking advantage of Chamber programs that improve your management skills, including low-cost seminars, educational opportunities and business counseling.
Gain a voice in government
- The Chamber speaks on behalf of its business members to elected and appointed officials and government staff members at the local, state, and national levels.
Heighten your company’s visibility
- Announce your investment in the community by displaying your Chamber membership decal or plaque. Your membership gives your business credibility, visibility and marketability.
Learn skills for small business success
- The Chamber provides programs and services designed to help you start or grow your business. At the Chamber, you’ll get the tools you need to help your business prosper.
Make the community better
- There’s nothing more rewarding than volunteering your time and talent to make the community where you live and work a better place. As a member of the Chamber, you can help sustain and improve the quality of life that you, your family and your employees enjoy. Membership in the Chamber pays and is an investment in your business future.